Followers

Monday, March 26, 2018

Easter Shadow Box Card

Hello!  I'm here with a couple of fun Easter cards.  I've been playing with the Lawn Fawn shadow box card die again.  I'm loving this die, and some other new dies that I'll be sharing with you also.

 I used the Eggstra Special Easter set and dies for the images.  I colored them with Bic Markits.  I haven't added a sentiment yet, I'm not sure if I will, or if I'll just leave as is.

 Aren't those bunnies fun, and I love the jelly beans.


Challenges
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes w/option of Easter
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - National Craft Month Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are both so absolutely adorable!! I love the shadowbox designs!! The bunnies are too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Theresa said...

what fun cards. sweet bunnies. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful cards, so much to admire in them.
Faith
x

Creaine said...

Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog. Very nice and Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/